My Vimeo Videos

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Contract

Jacob Pocock Senior Studio Contract My piece will be a live action short. The film could be 5-15 minutes long. This piece will also include the concept, synopsis, concept art, storyboards, and final film. I will be handling the entire production process of the film. I'm not set on a concept yet. I really wish to be sure of what my film will be about and the tones it will take. I would like the film to give some type of message or touch on an issue. I may even manipulate the space where the work will be displayed. The aesthetics will include very interesting compositions with depth of field and lighting taken into consideration. I'm toying with the idea of going full black and white to really push my ability to find good light source and dramatic angles. All these elements should help push the concepts message. The final form of the piece will be a rendered final video for playback on a projector or television of average to larger size. The other elements of the project will be professionally displayed with the film. Production needs include. Cameras, Lighting equipment, photoshop, audio equipment, FCP, audio manipulation software, and tripods. Display needs include. TV or projector and canvas, and a power source to play media, possible dvd or hard drive? (Depending on how playback is done)

No comments:

Post a Comment